by Joe Chappell
Aug 26 2012
|Get Your Career Momentum Going|
Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:00PM - 1:00PM US ET
Join us for a complimentary seminar presented by the McQuaig Institute and BlueSteps Executive Careers Services. We will be discussing:
Join Ian Cameron, Managing Director of the McQuaig Institute and Louise Kursmark, Director of BlueSteps Executive Career Services for a complimentary one hour seminar and learn how:
This seminar is offered free of charge.
Time and Date:
Thursday September 13th, 12 noon - 1pm EST. Click here to find your local time.
To register, simply email Dora Phillips at email@example.com. We will send you dial-in information for the seminar.
BlueSteps would like to thanks our sponsors The McQuaig Institute and BlueSteps Executive Career Services for sponsoring this seminar.
|Be visible to retained executive search consultants at the world's top retained executive search firms.|
As a member of BlueSteps, your career details will be confidentially provided to hundreds of the world’s leading retained executive search firms in over 75 countries. Benefits include:
• Confidentially increase your visibility to top executive recruiters
• Build stronger connections using a fully searchable directory
of executive search consultants who are AESC members
• Explore executive job opportunities being filled by
AESC member executive search firms
• Elevate your personal brand
• Plan your executive career management strategy
Click here to begin connecting with executive search firms >>
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!